Spotlight November Monthly Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spotlight November Monthly Challenge

Post by Rhonda on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to TTL's *NEW* Spotlight Challenge!

Each month members of our CT will feature a kit from the shoppe

This month Tika is using kit by Jen called "Scarecrow"
We hope these tutorials will inspire you to purchase kit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Autumn Scare
Written 10/27/2017
This tutorial is meant purely as a guide. Feel free to use your own choice of tube or scrap kit to make your tag unique. If you want your tag to look just like mine then use the same supplies I have used. This tutorial assumes you have a knowledge of paint shop pro. Any resemblance to any other tag or tutorial is completely coincidental.
Supplies Used:
Tube of your choice. I am using a tube by Andy Cooper. You can find his work at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Scrap kit is a Shoppe Item at The Taggers Lounge PSP Forum. You can get this kit for free just by participating and earning lounge loot. Come on over and join us at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Template is one that was created for the forum also. You can find it at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I used the very first template on this page.
Font of your choice. I am using Nailika. This is a PTU font.
Plugins: (plugins are most generally optional)
NONE
Let's Begin:
Open the tag template and shift+D to duplicate. Close the original. This way you have it should you choose to use it again for another tag. Delete the following layers : Raster 15, Raster 11, Raster 14, Raster 12, Raster 13, Raster 8 & Raster 1. Make your canvas large enough to give you plenty of room to work with.
Now working from the bottom up fill each layer of the template with papers, colors or gradients from the kit and your tube. Delete all the original layers of the template when  you are done. Go ahead and drop shadow every layer except raster 5 at this time. Make raster 5 layer active and selections select all float defloat. Open your tube or the close up of your tube and copy and paste as a new layer. Place over the selected area and once happy selections invert and hit delete. Selections select none. Now you can drop shadow the template layer of this layer. Change the properties of the tube layer to soft light and lower the opacity to about 55. Drop shadow to the tube also at this point.
Open element 37 and copy and paste as a new layer. Drag to the bottom of your layer palette. Move up so you can see it around the top of the template. I also duplicated and moved this copy down so I could see it around the bottom left of the tag but that is up to you.
Open element 19 and copy and paste as a new layer at the top of your layer palette. Duplicate as many times as you wish to place all along the bottom of your tag. We are going to place our main tube and many other items in this grass.
Open your main tube at this time and copy and paste as a new layer. Position where you wish on the tag. I placed mine further to the right but its completely up to you and the tube you are using.
Open element 5 and copy and paste as a new layer. Drag down under raster 5. Place behind your tube but more to the left or right depending on which side your tube is on. You most of the fence showing.
Open element 14 and copy and paste as a new layer. Place just above your fence and then position so it is opposite of your tube. Since my tube is on the right side the tree branches are mainly on the left side of my tag.
Open element 11 and copy and paste as a new layer. Place behind your tube. I placed mine on the far right under her arm so like she is kind of leaning on it.
Open element 58 and copy and paste as a new layer. Re-size as needed. Place at the bottom in front of the end of the fence.
Open element 54 and copy and paste as a new layer. Re-size as needed and place in front of the barrels and grapes on the far right side.
Open element 43 and copy and paste as a new layer. Re-size as needed. Move behind the barrels and grapes and place to the far right so you can see it even tho it is behind it.
Open element 22 and copy and paste as a new layer. Re-size as needed. Place behind the barrels and grapes on the far left side.
Open element 27 and copy and paste as a new layer. Re-size as needed. Place on the barrel that is standing upright.
Open element 38 and copy and paste as a new layer. Re-size as needed and place behind the bag of grain.
Add a drop shadow to all of your elements.
Add your name.
Add your copyright and licensing information.
Crop and save.

Created By and For The Taggers Lounge

Rhonda
Admin
Admin

http://rhondasrockindesignz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top